North City is a pioneering 200-acre downtown for North County that's changing the current norm of having to get in the car to go somewhere.
Walkable, sustainable and connected, North City is a downtown for all of North County. It's the first community of its kind in North County to offer distinctive residential town homes and apartments above unique retail shops, hot topic restaurants, entertainment, and commercial offices in an urban, energized, professional and community-oriented setting.
A few (of many) North City milestones include:
• North City’s first residential project, The QUAD, was awarded an Orchid for Architecture by the San Diego Architectural
Foundation in October 2015.
• URGE GASTROPUB and MASON ALE WORKS join the North City roster, adapting a 21,000 SF factory warehouse into a restaurant and
brewery with ‘biergarten’,10 lanes of bowling and outdoor bocce ball court. Both are scheduled for an early 2017 opening.
• PIMA Medical Institute broke ground on a new 60,000 SF facility, 40,000 SF of which they will occupy, in September '17.
• BLOCK C is a brand new urban community, now open and leasing 197 lofts, studios, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and
3 bedroom townhomes above a Stella Public House and Halcyon Coffee Bar & Lounge (opening soon), and a huge outdoor
plaza. It's a walkable lifestyle in North County! www.blockc.com
Whom to Contact
- Leslee SchafferRepresentative250 North City DriveSan Marcos, CA 92078Phone: 619-865-3774