The San Marcos Chamber of Commerce digital solutions offer businesses the opportunity to reach targeted audiences using the Chamber’s multi-media solutions. The Chamber’s website features enhanced technology. The site permits members, nonmembers and the community at-large to post information about events, jobs, local news, and search for information on approximately 5,000 local businesses including San Marcos Chamber members, City of San Marcos nonmember businesses, as well as North County and San Diego businesses who are Chamber members, licensed in the City of San Marcos, and/or listed on the Chamber website.
With or without a website, you can expand your message to a wider audience of potential buyers and increase awareness of your business brand with an affordable and economical banner ad on the Chamber’s website.
Submit a request for the following at least one week prior to the desired posting date, including specifications for each buy; prepayment and your camera ready content; finished in a digital ready format, using the Chamber’s size and format specifications. Available positions are determined by ad size.
- Banner Ads. (2) Options: 1400×130; 645×360
Get your business mentioned at an event and in a weekly Chamber eBlast, plus receive an eBlast link to your website to help drive traffic by donating an opportunity prize to be given away during the event. Donations need to be 100% free. Products, services and gift certificates for local restaurants, retailers and businesses are always appreciated. No discount coupons requiring a purchase accepted.
The updated weekly eNews format permits the Chamber to reach eBlast subscribers with news, events, member information and photos while utilizing improved tracking and analytic reporting. With the implementation of a reasonable usage fee to offset costs, content, photos, feature stories, press releases and banner ads are now available to local businesses, permitting an expanded reach into the local marketplace with Chamber members earning significant discounts.
Generate awareness of your business; re-ignite interest in existing products and services or promote new options and features, recognize an employee or a team of high performers, elevate attendance at an event; celebrate awards earned; draw attention to an expansion; kick-start special sales; build social media engagement; post a press release; and much more. Add a link to your website home page or a specific page, to generate targeted traffic. Submit a request for the following at least one week prior to the desired posting date, including specifications for each buy; prepayment and your camera ready content; finished in a digital ready format, using the Chamber’s size and format specifications.
- Banner Ads: 500×300
- Feature Story: Up to 250 word post (including all contact information, dates); one graphic (logo or artwork); one link back to your website (utilizing anchor text); up to 50 character heading; story byline (when relevant, including writer’s name, title, company employing, location); one (1) photo with cutline and link to specified page on your website or a link to one of your social media profiles (to drive engagement, follows, etc.).
Get Noticed & Get the Word Out Quickly!
Promote your upcoming event, job opening, special sale and member only offers, using the Chamber website’s self-submission links. Once you’ve filled in the appropriate details and clicked the send button, the Chamber office will be notified of your request. Minimum 48-hour required for approval. Post will go live and an automatic notification will be generated to the email address you input during sign-up, once approved.
- Chamber Office: Members may promote their businesses by displaying business cards, brochures, flyers and promotional materials in the racks and on the display table located in the Chamber office.
- Classifieds: Members may self-submit classified ads at no charge to the Chamber’s classifieds module.
- Coupons: Members may self-submit coupons at no charge to the Chamber’s website.
- Daily Deals: Members may self-submit daily deals at no charge to the Chamber’s classifieds module.
- Event Calendar, Basic Post: Members and the general public may self-submit events to the San Marcos Chamber’s Digital Event Calendar. Public posts are text only. Members have the option to include graphics, logos, photos; multiple link(s) from the Chamber website to the member’s event and/or social media profiles.
- Event Calendar, Enhanced Post: Using their Member Information Center login and password, members may self-post an enhanced event listing with a 100-word event description; up to five photos; logo(s); graphic(s); a link from the Chamber website the member’s website and up to four additional links to social media profiles at no charge.
- Job Postings: Members may self-submit job post(s) to the San Marcos Chamber’s jobs portal at no charge.
- Member2Member Deals: Members may self-submit “Member Only” offers at no charge using the San Marcos Chamber’s “Member2Member” feature.
- News and/or Press Releases: Members may self-submit news and/or press releases to the San Marcos Chamber’s news portal. Posts may include a headline, photo, cutline, graphics and content.
Help provide a business with a high-profile opportunity to show community and/or business support while expanding the reach and awareness of the business’ message in the community.
- Annual Monthly or One-Time Events such as the Chamber’s business after hours Sundowner Mixers, Speaker Breakfasts, Lunch & Learns, Spring Festival, State of the City and Chamber Installation Awards Luncheon or Taste of San Marcos;
- Specific Web Pages
- Specific Content
- Tables at Networking Events
- Inserting Your Printed Materials into Mailings to new, renewing, and prospective members.
- Bags or Swag
Let us know how we can best contact you.