We’re Back! Starting Tuesday, June 30, 3 PM – 7 PM
For real-time updates, please visit our Farmers’ Market Facebook Page
We are excited to announce the return of the San Marcos Farmers Market!
Our beautiful open-air market will will feature fresh fruits & vegetables, meat, fish, fresh baked breads, cheese, eggs, nuts, yogurt, fresh flowers, artisan delights, packaged foods and hot prepared foods!
San Marcos Farmers Market is proud to support local farmers and small businesses all while providing the community with fresh, high quality foods and products!
TIPS FOR THE MARKET
The San Marcos Farmers Market is compliant with County health orders and thanks you for your understanding and patience as we go through this journey together!
Please be mindful of the following:
1. Please stay at home if your are not feeling well.
2. Face coverings will be necessary to enter the Market per public health order.
3. Please observe 6′ social distancing and respect the guide’s marked on the street.
4. Please respect directions from market staff & volunteers. They’re helping us keep the market safe.
5. Hand sanitizing stations will placed throughout the venue. Please practice safe hand washing habits.
June 30, 2020 through October 28, 2020 (3 PM – 7 PM)
November 4, 2020 through March 10, 2021 (3 PM – 6 PM)
PARKING: There is plenty of it!
Click here to view Farmers Market Parking Map
We need volunteers that can assist with set-up, tear-down, and helping our team ensure that people practice social distancing while at the market. Give us a call for additional information at 760-744-1270 or e-mail Melanie at [email protected].