Become A Kindness Certified Company!
Kindness Certified Companies (KCC) are good to their people, community, planet and world.
Kids for Peace, home to The Great Kindness Challenge — in partnership with the San Marcos Chamber of Commerce organizations — are joining together to recognize upstanding companies and provide meaningful opportunities to elevate their commitment to kindness.
We are excited to be one of the official partners of the Kindness Certified Company program and look forward to honoring our Chamber Members for their kind leadership.
We hope you will join us as we inspire one another and create businesses that benefit people, communities and the planet!
Kindness Certified Companies
Why Become a Kindness Certified Company?
- Associate your company with higher values and ideals
- Reinforce your positive branding
- Improve organizational culture
- Build relationships and connect with like-minded companies
- Increase exposure by being featured on the Kids for Peace and San Marcos Chamber of Commerce websites
- Attract talent – Who wouldn’t want to work for a Kindness Certified Company?!
- Gain access to meaningful employee volunteer opportunities
- Accelerate the kindness movement that started in San Marcos, CA
- Receive a Kindness Certified Company seal & certificate to share far and wide
As A Kindness Certified Company, you agree to the following values and aspirations:
Be Good To Your People
- Embrace diversity, inclusion and equity
- Communicate with respect and kind words
- Celebrate and honor one another
Support Our Community
- Make an annual donation of any amount to a nonprofit serving San Marcos
- Volunteer for at least one community service project annually
Be Kind To Our Planet
- Make environmentally-conscious decisions
- Take earth-friendly actions
Create A Better World
- Do your part to create a kinder and more compassionate world
In return, we will:
- Feature all participating companies on Kids for Peace and San Marcos Chamber of Commerce websites
- Recognize all San Marcos Chamber of Commerce member companies with a special designation in the Member’s Directory
- Share a quarterly newsletter volunteer opportunities and helpful resources
- Provide a business-focused kindness checklist to be part of the annual Great Kindness Challenge
- Provide a Kindness Certified Company seal & certificate to share (hardcopy & electronic)