By admin578, 9:56 am on July 18, 2022
Focus: Daily office operations; administrative support and communications.
Special Technical Knowledge: General computer skills, experienced in using Microsoft Office, social media knowledge, some graphic
Overview: Under the general supervision of the President/CEO and according to professional standards, this position plans and
executes the responsibilities of the front office including CRM maintenance, member services, maintains accurate records of services
provided; follows approved procedures, maintains professional standards; coordinates with Chamber Board members at the request
of the President/CEO and/or by established procedure.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Administers all workflow within the Chamber operations, to include daily administrative regimens, meeting notices,
schedules for activities and special events.
• Ensures adequate level of office supplies, brochures and other information and promotional materials are maintained, and
orders all required Chamber supplies.
• Administers equipment maintenance contracts and serves as the “key operator” for standard office equipment to include
copier, facsimile, postage machine and phone system.
• Coordinates facility maintenance and places appropriate service calls.
• Checks mail for invitations, announcements. Checks with President/CEO for availability to attend meetings and events.
Makes appropriate responses.
• Establishes filing system encompassing areas relative to general concerns, to include copies of incoming and outgoing
correspondence, faxes, etc.
• Prepares correspondence as required and with approval of President/CEO.
• Co-administers employee payroll processing in conjunction with the President/CEO.
• Maintains office database accounting and member systems.
• Executes social media plan by scheduling and posting
• Prepares member Spotlights for social media and website
• Maintains and updates appropriate information on website
• Create banner ads for events
• Assist Events Director in preparation for major events
Data Base Management
• Receives and processes membership applications. Checks for accuracy.
• Sets up and updates member information records in the database.
• Prepares welcome and renewing member letters and packets for Ambassadors for renewing member packet delivery.
• Enter payments into CRM.
• Prepare copies of checks and invoices for accountant.
• Ensures adequate postage is available in postage meter.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Works independently.
• Completes tasks without supervision.
• Demonstrates independence with decision-making and problem solving.
• Demonstrates flexibility to changing work environment or responsibilities.
• Exhibits professional and ethical conduct, courteous with members, walk-in guests, board members and the general public.
• Takes initiative to set own schedule for completion of work and office related goals.
• Promotes positive team interaction with members, guests and the Board to ensure a quality professional office image