2018 SAN MARCOS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE COMMITTEES
- Welcome members at events and make introductions to other members
- Volunteer at a minimum of one event per month and participate in all major events (eg. Festivals, Taste of San Marcos)
- Participate in event promotion and invite Chamber contacts
- Meetings – Third Thursday of every month @ 8 am
- Meet with current members (names provided by Chamber staff) and invite to next Chamber event. Introduce self and ask them about their business.
- Identify prospective members and provide introduction to Membership Director. Invite to attend Membership Friends lunch
- Make recommendations to grow and add value to Chamber membership
- Monthly luncheons will include topical speaker
- Meetings – Fourth Thursday of every month @ noon
- Develop opportunities and programs for the Chamber to become the conduit between local businesses and education institutions serving San Marcos
- Participate in education powered events by promoting and attending
- Meetings – TBD
- Work with staff in facilitating community events hosted by the Chamber
- Meetings – Third Wednesday of every month @ 4 pm
As a committee member of any of the committees listed above you become a member of the Committee of Goodness, which offers benefits to you and your business. This committee meets quarterly. The above committees meet monthly and would require a time commitment of one to three hours per month. For additional details of upcoming meetings please refer to our website, sanmarcoschamber.com.
If you are interested in joining a committee, please contact Rick Rungaitis at (760) 744-1270 or at [email protected].