2019 SAN MARCOS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE COMMITTEES
- Visit a minimum of two existing Chamber members per month as assigned and agreed upon with the committee chair.
- Attend a minimum of 9 committee meetings per year.
- Attend a minimum of 1 Chamber event per month (i.e. Ribbon Cutting, Mixer, Lunch Mob, etc.)
- Moderate 1 Lunch Mob per year.
- Collect a total of 6 Opportunity Drawing items per year.
- Meetings – Monthly, dates TBD
Each committee member will receive:
- A Chamber name badge (February 2019)
- A Member Spotlight in one edition of the Chamber’s e-Newsletter
- Develop opportunities and programs for the Chamber to become the conduit between local businesses and education institutions serving San Marcos
- Participate in education powered events by promoting and attending
- Meetings – Second Tuesday of every month @ 8 am
- Work with staff in facilitating community events hosted by the Chamber
- Meetings – Third Wednesday of every month @ 4 pm
If you are interested in joining a committee, please contact Rick Rungaitis at (760) 744-1270 or at [email protected].