Through the Chamber’s wide variety of sponsorship and advertising opportunities, businesses in the San Marcos area can interface with the community at large, as well as targeted demographics within the Chamber’s membership. With multiple levels of investment across an array of programming, you can tailor your support to meet your specific engagement goals while helping to elevate the business environment in San Marcos.
Whether you’re a small business or a major regional employer, there are sponsorships suited to every budget. Let us help you start a dialogue between your company and the local business community.
The Chamber offers businesses the opportunity to reach targeted audiences using the Chamber’s multi-media solutions. The Chamber’s website features enhanced technology. The site permits members, nonmembers and the community at-large to post information about events, jobs, local news, and search for information on approximately 5,000 local businesses including San Marcos Chamber members, City of San Marcos nonmember businesses, as well as North County and San Diego businesses who are Chamber members, licensed in the City of San Marcos, and/or listed on the Chamber website.
Get Noticed & Get the Word Out Quickly!
Promote your upcoming event, job opening, special sale and member only offers, using the Chamber website’s self-submission links. Once you’ve filled in the appropriate details and clicked the send button, the Chamber office will be notified of your request. Minimum 48-hour required for approval. Post will go live and an automatic notification will be generated to the email address you input during sign-up, once approved.
- Chamber Office: Members may promote their businesses by displaying business cards, brochures, flyers and promotional materials in the racks and on the display table located in the Chamber office.
- Classifieds: Members may self-submit classified ads at no charge to the Chamber’s classifieds module.
- Coupons: Members may self-submit coupons at no charge to the Chamber’s website.
- Daily Deals: Members may self-submit daily deals at no charge to the Chamber’s classifieds module.
- Event Calendar, Basic Post: Members and the general public may self-submit events to the San Marcos Chamber’s Digital Event Calendar. Public posts are text only. Members have the option to include graphics, logos, photos; multiple link(s) from the Chamber website to the member’s event and/or social media profiles.
- Event Calendar, Enhanced Post: Using their Member Information Center login and password, members may self-post an enhanced event listing with a 100-word event description; up to five photos; logo(s); graphic(s); a link from the Chamber website the member’s website and up to four additional links to social media profiles at no charge.
- Job Postings: Members may self-submit job post(s) to the San Marcos Chamber’s jobs portal at no charge.
- Member2Member Deals: Members may self-submit “Member Only” offers at no charge using the San Marcos Chamber’s “Member2Member” feature.
- News and/or Press Releases: Members may self-submit news and/or press releases to the San Marcos Chamber’s news portal. Posts may include a headline, photo, cutline, graphics and content.
Help provide a business with a high-profile opportunity to show community and/or business support while expanding the reach and awareness of the business’ message in the community.
- Annual Monthly or One-Time Events:
- Business After Hours
- Sundowner Mixers
- Speaker Breakfasts
- Coffee Connections
- Lunch & Learns
- Spring & Harvest Festivals
- State of the City
- Chamber Installation Awards
- Taste of San Marcos
- Farmers Market
- Specific Web Pages
- Specific Content
- Business Directory
- Inserting Your Printed Materials into Mailings to new, renewing, and prospective members.
Become a sponsor
For a more in-depth discussion about other communications or sponsorship opportunities, contact Melanie at (760)744-1270 or by email at [email protected].