The San Marcos Chamber of Commerce offers a variety of opportunities to maximize your membership through many advertising options. The Chamber will be publishing an online 2021 Business Directory in January. For advertising information, please refer to our most recent 2020 publication rates below.
The San Marcos Chamber of Commerce digital solutions offer businesses the opportunity to reach targeted audiences using the Chamber’s multi-media solutions. The Chamber’s website features enhanced technology. The site permits members, nonmembers and the community at-large to post information about events, jobs, local news, and search for information on approximately 5,000 local businesses including San Marcos Chamber members, City of San Marcos nonmember businesses, as well as North County and San Diego businesses who are Chamber members, licensed in the City of San Marcos, and/or listed on the Chamber website.
Advertising Opportunities Update 2020
Get Noticed & Get the Word Out Quickly!
Promote your upcoming event, job opening, special sale and member only offers, using the Chamber website’s self-submission links. Once you’ve filled in the appropriate details and clicked the send button, the Chamber office will be notified of your request. Minimum 48-hour required for approval. Post will go live and an automatic notification will be generated to the email address you input during sign-up, once approved.
- Chamber Office: Members may promote their businesses by displaying business cards, brochures, flyers and promotional materials in the racks and on the display table located in the Chamber office.
- Classifieds: Members may self-submit classified ads at no charge to the Chamber’s classifieds module.
- Coupons: Members may self-submit coupons at no charge to the Chamber’s website.
- Daily Deals: Members may self-submit daily deals at no charge to the Chamber’s classifieds module.
- Event Calendar, Basic Post: Members and the general public may self-submit events to the San Marcos Chamber’s Digital Event Calendar. Public posts are text only. Members have the option to include graphics, logos, photos; multiple link(s) from the Chamber website to the member’s event and/or social media profiles.
- Event Calendar, Enhanced Post: Using their Member Information Center login and password, members may self-post an enhanced event listing with a 100-word event description; up to five photos; logo(s); graphic(s); a link from the Chamber website the member’s website and up to four additional links to social media profiles at no charge.
- Job Postings: Members may self-submit job post(s) to the San Marcos Chamber’s jobs portal at no charge.
- Member2Member Deals: Members may self-submit “Member Only” offers at no charge using the San Marcos Chamber’s “Member2Member” feature.
- News and/or Press Releases: Members may self-submit news and/or press releases to the San Marcos Chamber’s news portal. Posts may include a headline, photo, cutline, graphics and content.
Help provide a business with a high-profile opportunity to show community and/or business support while expanding the reach and awareness of the business’ message in the community.
- Annual Monthly or One-Time Events such as the Chamber’s business after hours Sundowner Mixers, Speaker Breakfasts, Lunch & Learns, Spring Festival, State of the City and Chamber Installation Awards Luncheon or Taste of San Marcos;
- Specific Web Pages
- Specific Content
- Tables at Networking Events
- Inserting Your Printed Materials into Mailings to new, renewing, and prospective members.
- Bags or Swag
Let us know how we can best contact you.